- launching Al Amal Training Center
- Aden MF opens its fifth branch and Hadramout MF Program expands
- Yemen Microfinance Network conducts a workshop in corporate governance, as well as training in Seep Tool Financial Analysis in partnership with Sanabel.
- YEMEN MICROFINANCE NETWORK CONDUCTS THE SECOND ANNUAL DINNER AND HONORS THE BEST MEMBER AND THE BEST PRACTITIONER IN 2012
- YMN Training Calendar 2013
- Yemen Microfinace Network calls on specialized consultants in Islamic finance to conduct a study on (Islamic Microfinance Products in Yemen )
- YMN Conducting a Training Course titled (Strategic Planning Skills)
- For the first time in the Microfinance Sector Al-Amal Microfinance Bank Launches Mobile Banking Service
- A Training course in “The Excellence in Customer Service”
- SANABEL – The Microfinance Network of Arab Countries Selects Mr. Mohammed Allai as Vice Chairman and Ms. Najwa Fadhl as a member of its Board of Directors
- YMN conducted a distinguished course in “Product Development”
- YMN and AlHuda Center conducted a Training Workshop on Islamic Microfinance
- The second Annual Iftar for Sanabel and YMN member institutions
- In partnership with Sheba Center for Strategic Studies, the Yemen Microfinance Network presents case study of Abyan program as a war affected program.
- For the First Time YMN Conducts Training in “Modern Strategic Marketing & Market Research Methods”
- YMN Starts to Conduct Customized Training Courses in “The Consumer Protection Guidelines Initiative - The Smart Campaign”
- YMN hosts a seminar on "Donors’ Role in Supporting Microfinance in Yemen"
- The Yemen Microfinance organized a workshop titled” Consumer Protection guidelines”
- YMN conducted training in “The Basic Skills of Computer Applications and Microsoft Office”
- Pioneers of Microfinance Program
- Al-Amal Microfinance Bank has been Awarded the best Microfinance Bank Yemen 2011 and one of the Best 5 MFIs in the World.
- Ministry of Industry and Trade Staff received a comprehensive training in microfinance
- Continuing to conduct training courses, The Yemen Microfinance Network conducted a Training Course in “Problem Solving and Decision Making”
- The Yemen Microfinance Network conducted a Training Course in “The Basics of the Effective Management”
- The Yemen Microfinance Network conducted a Training Course in ”Operational Planning Skills”
- YMN Training Programs Calendar 2012
- The Yemen Microfinance Network conducted its 2012 first Training in” Effective Communication skills”
- YMN Congratulates Altadhamon Microfinance, the Member of the Year 2011
- YMN Congratulates Aden Microfinance Foundation (AMF) the Practitioner of the Year 2011
- YMN held the 2011 First Annual Dinner
- Out of 75 organizations, Al Amal Bank is the winner of Youth Taqeem Award
- “With a Small Loan…..You Can Do Much More”
- “TOT Workshop in Training Needs Assessment and Trainer’s performance assessment”
- Training Course in Crisis Management and Preparing a Contingency Plan
- Training Course in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Al Amal Bank is the first strategic partner to Kiva in Yemen
- Training Course in Crisis Management and contingency planning
- Ramadan IFTAR Held for Members of YMN & Sanabel
- Workshop titled “The impact of the current situation on Microfinance in Yemen (Challenges and Possible Interventions)”
- Al Amal Microfinance Bank is crowned with the Global Award "Most Innovative Microfinance Product"
- Al-Amal Microfinance Bank Receives the 2010 Islamic Microfinance Challenge Award and the 2009 Transparency
- YMN Members Awarded 2009 Transparency Awards
- Training Course in Training of Trainers (TOT)
- YMN participates in the Consumer Protection Principles Training in Addis Ababa
- March Training course
- Nama’a Program awards its distinguished staff
- Report Writing Training Course
- YMN General Assembly Annual Meeting and By-elections
- Out of 130 Banks and Microfinance Institution from 43 Countries
- A training course in Market Research
- Annual General Assembly Meeting
- The First Training Course in 2011 - Planning Skills
- YMN signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Smart Campaign and the SEEP Network to enhance the Client Protection Principles
- Yemen Microfinance Network (YMN) Conducts an Exposure Visit to Azerbaijan Microfinance Association
- Alamal Microfinance Bank Executive Director “there is absence of Micro lending culture”
- Sanabel Chosen 2010 “Microfinance Network of the Year
- Training Course in Marketing Strategy
- Microfinance Customer Service Distinction Course
- YMN Members Workshop
- YMN held its First Training Course
- Yemen Microfinance Network Launches its first training course in Operational Risk Management
- 10th October - YMN MEMBERS WORKSHOP
- YMN Officially Inaugurated
Continuing to conduct training courses, The Yemen Microfinance Network conducted a Training Course in “Problem Solving and Decision Making”
The Yemen Microfinance Network conducted a training course in “Problem Solving and Decision Making”. The trainingtook place from 10th – 14th March and included several important subjects like:
- Problems analysis.
- The ideal methods, tools and skills to solve problems.
- Process of decision making.
- Creative thinking….etc.
The training was attended by 21 participants representing the following YMN members:
· Tadhamon Microfinance
· Social Foundation for Sustainable Development
· Alkuraimi Islamic Microfinance Bank
· National Microfinance Foundation
· Al-Amal Microfinance Bank
· Alawael Microfinance Company
The participants have expressed their satisfaction and expressed that they benefited from the course. Mr. Sami Amin Al-Banna’a didn’t ignore the practical exercises that gave a realistic experience for the trainees to solve problems in ways that are ideal and aid in making effective decisions.